Monday, July 18, 2016

Freshpicks Organic Skincare in town!

I am such a fan of organic and natural based products..i mean,who doesn't?for years i have been a loyal customer to some fancy international brands just to make sure i am applying good products to my skin.also thanks to my supersensitive skin, i am quite particular on choosing my skincare range. However, you might already aware that natural based products are quite expensive.to be frank, among my favourite brands are dermalog*ca,and the body shop to name a few.after few years.. i realized that i need to switch to local brands that offer the same quality and also organic based...and also value for money
When i stumbled upon Freshpicks by kak cery..well i was like love at the first sight, but i dont want to rush.i need to make sure this is what i really want. You see, i am the type who is willing to spend more on skincare compared to make up..so well,making the right decision is important!
It takes me about a month to decide on Freshpicks.In the meantime i even tried one local brand founded by malaysia's no 1 female singer..but still it doesnt suits me so now,i am beginning my journey with Freshpicks and i believe it will be a great one!
Why Freshpicks if you ask me..it fulfilled all my personal requirement for a skincare range.it is organic,natural based,homemade,local products,safe and halal without harmful chemical,of course no parabens,sls and other additives that might harm you on long term usage. It is safe even for children to use it. You see, i tend to be so frustrated when i read some baby brands products ingredients, like pure*n or johnso*ns or anakk*, when i still found the usual parabens and sles.i felt like i was betrayed...since they should be offering the best product for our kids,right? But no.so it is my job to find the best for me and my family.Now,seems like Freshpicks is the best s6olution i have right now So if you would like to try, just     whatsapp me at 0193755133 or email at norshahira.mdisa@gmail.com for inquiries/order.i will be happy to help!

No comments: