Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Pre-wed memoir#5 - Conversation with Abah

Masa tengah makan malam (Ma tak makan sekali, dia diet kononnya)
 
Me: Abah, nanti abah yang nikahkan adik kan? (I am the adik,although not the youngest.Typical second child lah kan)
Abah: Haah
Me: Abah dah praktis ke?
Abah: (Berenti makan) hahahaa.. takyah praktis de. Senang je.
Me: Abah sure? Nanti kang lost of word kang. Ada kawan adik tok kadi yg nikahkan sebab ayah dia nervous.
Abah: Ala sebaris je kan..boleh punye.Bukannye abah pengantin pun
Me: Yelah atleast tengok laa skrip tu dulu..tak tengok langsung kang culture shock plak
Abah: Abah yakin, no worries
Me: Tapi takpelah boleh tengok teks kan.
Abah: Ye betul.Takyah teks pun takpe, senang je. Jangan risau..takde hal punya.
Me: Ok fine.
 
The one and only Abah I know, is the one who seldom showed emotions.Maybe he thinks showing emotion is not his cups of tea(atau maybe tak macho showing emotions?I just don't get guys).Once when I cried for whatever reason yg dah lupa, he just being plain ignorance (but I knew he actually cares too much) and later bombarded questions to my Mom on my well being.Does your Dad do that too?
 
I am just being a typical myself, minimizing the risk and considering all possibilities.
 
So kita tengok laa time akad nanti..
 
Halamak, I hope my Dad doesn't read my blog.Segan I! He is a well verse hardcore blog hoppers bytheway.
 

No comments: