Sunday, January 17, 2010

Pink tulips

I'm impressed when you paid attention to details.Like when you know exactly the form of my favourite thing to receive on my birthday.I always appreciate flowers.Fresh flowers,in particular.and u manage to look for pink tulips! I know tulips are uncommon in florist's.But u managed to find it for me. And its pink. Complete with ivory leaves and the cherry-like plants that compliment the bouquet.I never seen more beautiful bouquet than those.

Honestly,if you asked me know, I have no idea what to get for u if ever your birthday is drawing near. Something canterbury,perhaps?But I suppose you owned almost half of the merchandise so I don't want to risk getting you something you've owned.Then,what?..hmm..see? I guess I am no match for you in remembering details.I promised will try harder.

4 comments:

^fairyha^ said...

Farihah Liyana likes this! :)

Shahira I. said...

comel je komen ko kan ci..tak cukup2 fb.haha

Shahira I. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
the seasonal blogger said...

sgt lah sweet! happy belated bday!