Saturday, January 31, 2009

In heart and mind


Too many things to write yet too little time. I consider January was a super busy month, and I even had a lot in mind to share with you guys, just wait for the right time.
At last I post pics of seorang yang bertakhta di hati sekarang. My mum even used him as her secret weapon bila I mengelat malas balik rumah di hujung minggu dengan berkata " Taknak balik ke? Tak rindu kat Hazim??" Eei..sabar je la.Dia ni baru je kena cukur jambul + aqiqah haritu dan menambah berat badan sekilo setiap bulan dengan jayanya. To date, dia adalah 6 kilos dengan umur 3 months and 9 days old. Erm, bleh tahan lenguh dukung..
On other note, congrats to Erdogan for his swift move in Davos. Two thumbs up!!
Also let us pray for the recovery of Gaza and may the Zions get the payback.
Never stop donating and boycotting!

No comments: