Thursday, October 15, 2009

Saya di mana?

Salam and good day,
 
I did not abandon this blog intentionally. I just strayed away to have a peace of mind, besides my hectic schedule since after raya until now. And also, my blogroll feeds doesn't help at all (read:most of my buddies do not frequently update their blogs.Haha kecuali akak Bijou yg tetiba rajin dan menulis bahasa Melayu pula tu.Akak, it sounds weird, honestly:P)...until, when I realize that I had seldom practice my writing skills. (Eleh macamlah skillful sangat:P) The problem I always faced while opening the blogger.com site makes matter worse. Thus, only recently I activate my blogging via email feature (Why only recently?? Admit jelah malas kan). So next time, remind me of this post whenever I am lazy to update yea.
 
Where to start? Besides attending my good friends wedding three weeks in a row, and helped to prepare some of their hantaran,doorgifts and last minute wedding preparation (which is not usual for me, I must admit. I am creative (ceh perasan) but NOT in that sort of way), I felt blessed to being able to catch up with old and new friends and share latest stories on ourselves.Also to witness three solemnization and being there and heard most of the words, well you can't help but shivered. Those were moments of tears too for some, especially in one when I saw the groom shed a tear instead of the bride when he kissed his mother's hand. Well, weddings were such a beautiful occasion, and being in one is also such a beautiful experience (especially, when you are surrounded by your good friends in each). Also in these weddings that I met my old friends who happens to admit that they actually follow my blog quite frequently. Wahh hahaaa serious ke blog cam gini ade peminat :P Mekasih u alls!
 
OK that's all for now. I need sometime to regain my momentum to produce more lengthy post due to lack of creative writing these days. Oh, I read a few books these days and will share with you guys later,insya Allah. Some spoiler for your guys out there: Ketupat CInta-Musim Pertama(FT) is super cool!! Provided you are an avid lover of history, current issues, satire and politics-I filled all the criteria mentioned!, Maaf dari Sorga (FT) is just a simple novel yang sesuai untuk budak2 sekolah but full of peringatan indeed, Life is an Open Secret(Zabrina A.B) is always so sweet and mind opening as usual, Amy's Honeymoon (Julia Llewellyn) is so straight forward,predictable,light and fun as chic lit always do and now I'm in the midst of finishing Ke Mana Wang Anda?(Hjh Rohani M.S), wahh tukar angin,baca personal financial book lah pulak kan.. :P
 
p/s:Kak SHasha once mentioned about my style of writing informal things-that I love to include brackets in between.I didn't realize that, but when i reread this post (and most of my post..see! I'm doing it againnn!!), yes I tend to put brackets anywhere I can to justify my thoughts. Whatever lah Shah... :P
 
Bye and have a nice holiday! (Mine will be a very hectic one, though :)

No comments: