Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Salam Aidilfitri

Featured pic is the customize raya greetings from me this year. It was actually a raya pic collection from the previous hari raya, one of my most favourite pic!

The girls and a guy in the photo were all my cousins, taken during our first raya tour to wan's neighbourhood. Cheeky Syamim is the centre of attraction, as always. He loves camera and always ready to pose whenever he sees one. But this year he will not join us on the first hari raya since he will beraya in Beseri,Perlis. This pic featured the girls all enjoying a piece of kuih raya each while Syamim totally ignored them and pose for me. I love it..REALLY CUTE!!

On different note, this raya would be a busy one for me. I'll be celebrating raya at both of my parents' hometown, which means more travelling hours! Also I made a mental note to visit my long-lost friends and a gathering ritual with the VGlance is a must. Also, Ci's rumah baru! Not to forget, last minute preparation for Dayah's and Ame's wedding in less than two months time will definitely be included in my agenda..can't wait :)

For my fellow blogger friends and faithful readers, this entry is specially for you! May you have the best Syawal and never forget the blessful Ramadhan that will be leaving us soon.. oh ye, puasa enam di bulan Syawal jangan lupa!!

Salam Aidilfitri dan jemputla datang rumah raya ni ;)

No comments: