Monday, October 01, 2007

Travelogue : Venice

Assalamualaikum and good day.

These are the result of many deadlines + assignments + pre-Edx preparation...and new installation of Adobe Photoshop in my pc!

I just realized I haven't installed Photoshop in this pc yet, so there you go, enjoy these pics while I refreshed myself with my Photoshop skills that has been abandoned for years.. (erk bunyi cam skillful je, nah I'm still learning ;)

Abah

Building beside the ocean

Father and son

The dock

The grand canal

Grand canal featuring ancient buildings

Oh yes, now we are entering the last 10 days of Ramadhan. Do adjust your schedule a bit to fill your nights with extra hours of ibadah, to search for THE HOLY NIGHT.. may you and me be the chosen one to embrace the blessings of that night, and the whole Ramadhan month itself.

THE SEARCH HAS BEGUN...LET'S WORK IT OUT!


No comments: