Saturday, April 19, 2008

The best medicine

Last two days I was down with fever, but I still went to office due to piling workload.Yes I know, the bosses will love employee like me (haha perasan). Tapi biasalahkan, when you have fever and still forcing your mind to work, it just refused to function. With flu and mere cough tagged along, I don't think I can register even a word the engineers said to me. Haha nevertheless, after some daily yield reports and a few new stuff to learn, it was lunch time.

After lunch sbb tengok muka saya cam Garfield dah, my colleaugues forced me to seek for the doctor at the panel clinic. But lunch hour, confirm klinik tutup. Pastu rasanya nak lepak kat surau nak tenangkan minda dan badan. Then when I arrived to the surau, banyak la pulak kasut kat luar, so I suspect mesti ada apa-apa ni. Eh kejap-kejap, please mind my rojak usage of language since sekarang I tengah takde mood nak tulis in proper uni-language.Sorry semua~

Sekali masuk rupanya ada kuliah bulanan ustaz Ismail Kamus. Dah lama tak dengar kuliah ustaz yang sangat kelakar ni, tu pun sebab dia kena ban dengan kerajaan 10 tahun tak boleh berceramah.Surprisingly, ramai la gak yang attend kuliah tu walaupun masa tu tengah lunch time. As usual, ceramah dia memang kelakar dan penuh informasi at the same time. So sebab ceramah kelakar tu saya pun gelak bersungguh la kan, dan rasanya memang betulkan orang kampung cakap, laughter is the best medicine. I felt much better and managed to last for the day. Tapi of course, balik je telan Setamol dua bijik (ubat demam yang efektif) and pengsan la. Esoknya dah boleh pergi kerja as usual.Alhamdulillah..

I'm not sure it's the laughter or the whole ceramah that soothed me most, but then it actually works to reduce the pain. Tau je la demam ni selalu rasa cam terawang-awang, tak berpijak di bumi nyata, muka macam kucing tak mandi ke tapi if you go to majlis ilmu and enjoy yourself there, it will made up your day. Because if you feel good, of course your body won't heal in an instant. But you will eventually changed to more positive attitude, and it will reduce the pain. Well at least, it always works for me :)

No comments: