Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Why lack of entries?

Spanish steps (ini adalah nama tempat okay)

Salam and good day to all,

Sorry for the lack of entries these days. Its ironic though, since I'm actually in a midst of my semester break, and I was constantly being at home for more than one week until now. For me, blogging needs mood and clear mind. I'm simply pelik, since I did lots of blogging when I'm being pressured with lots of work, and vice versa. Previously during my internship period, I always blogged right after I received instructions and work briefing from my superior. Also last semester, I did blog when I was due to have a test the day after. Haha, that's just me being natural.

Since I'm not doing serious thinking these days (I mean without assignments, meetings, upcoming tests whatsoever) thus I'm quite reluctant to write. It took me quite some time to compose any entry since I know it will reflect myself and maybe make impacts to the readers, so a peace state of mind and a clear objective is very important each time. Sounds complicated, huh? Nah, its not. I'm just dwindling within myself, that's why. And I'm actually in a middle of composing quite a lengthy entry about my previous long journey, so be patient okay? Hehe.(ayat bajet)

Since then, I wish you guys the brightest days ahead=)

"It is better to sit alone than in company with the bad; and it is better still to sit with the good than alone. It is better to speak to a seeker of knowledge than to remain silent; but silence is better than idle words." (Bukhari)

No comments: