Friday, September 21, 2007

Sorting Hat


-reminder: the post is solely for fun, in a midst of piling assignments and datelines and whatnots.This sould not be considered as a waste of time, but merely a gateway of all tense and boredness towards more productive efforts-

Did I ever mention I was a big fan of Harry Potter series? I've read each of the book except the latest one, and intend to do it soon (after I've graduated, perhaps..or maybe during the Raya holiday) Err, the only reason I haven't read it yet is because the book is so expensive, and usually I read my brother's book or once I did share with him to buy a book (don't remember which..but I think it's The Order of Phoenix).


I made this just for fun, since I adore the Sorting Hat very much and its chant goes like this :

Oh, you may not think I'm pretty,
But don't judge on what you see,
I'll eat myself if you can find
A smarter hat than me.

You can keep your bowlers black,
Your top hats sleek and tall,
For I'm the Hogwarts Sorting Hat
And I can cap them all.

There's nothing hidden in your head
The Sorting Hat can't see,
So try me on and I will tell you
Where you ought to be.

So put me on! Don't be afraid!
And don't get in a flap!
You're in safe hands(though I have none)
For I'm a Thinking Cap!

My favourite part of the series is always the Quidditch games, and I always feel that the author did not spend enough pages to describe about a Quiddith game. So the Goblet of Fire book is always my all-time favourite. However if you guys have watched the movies but never read the books, you're practically missing half the excitement of Harry Potter's journey! Frankly, I don't think any of the movies are good. Not even one, really.

I did the sorting hat test, and the result is as you can see in my sidebar. I'm a Ravenclaw! Pretty fair, I guess. I know everyone would wish the be a Gryffindor, since Harry and Ron and Hermione are all Gryffindor..but at least I did not end up as a Slytherin..haha.

Since then.

2 comments:

Sumayyah Mohd Idris said...

i'm a Ravenclaw too..it's a pity to be the same as you..huhu~;p.but, i'm glad at least i'm not a Slytherin..what are the characteristics huh?

Shahira I. said...

Ravenclaw, here goes:
"Here in wise old Ravenclaw,
if you've a ready mind,
Those of wit and learning
will always find their kind."

Lebih kurang cam utk orang comel2, skema2, pandai2,rajin2 la cam akak..huhu (bajet)kalo rajin baca harry potter leh tau sket2 kot characteristics rumah2 ni..kalo gryffindor cam berani,ikut instinct, heroic, dare to take challenge, stubborn gitu..slytherin yang cold blooded, kejam,genius..etc eh lelebih plak i elaborate.tp hufflepuff i paling tak reti la characteristics die..huhu