Well, believe it or not, it is already 29 Ramadhan.
1. I am sad to leave this holy month. The reason being is simple: again, I still think I did not optimize my Ramadhan to the fullest. Yes, I had my iktikaf,qiam,tahajjud,tasbih and quran recitation moments, but I believe a lot of people did way better than me, and I envy you guys! I really really hope I am still around to embrace another Ramadhan to get yet another chance of seizing barakah and most of all, having all my sin being forgiven in a blink of an eye, insya Allah. Although it is plain hard, but everyone have the same opportunity to seek for the most precious, most awaited night.
2. As most of you are aware, Encik A came home safe and sound, alhamdulillah two weeks ago. And he literally dragged me to various majlis berbuka puasa by his contractors at various hotels around KL. And I guess among the best place for berbuka puasa buffet is at KLCC Convention Centre. The food was good with variety of dishes; most of it fresh from woks e.g. mee goreng mamak, keropok lekor, ikan bakar etc etc. Decorations was marvelous with Raya theme. but the best part is they converted the whole hall beside the buffet hall into a giant surau, complete with portable wudhu' places. Not to mention clean, pretty telekungs are also provided! Yes, they were clean I assure you.Highly recommended!
3. I managed to bake cookies for the first time over the weekend! While Encik A was away for a bubur lambuk event nearby, I berperang di dapur untuk menyediakan chocolate chip cookies. Haha bak kata hazel ` Alah choc chip je, bukan buat dodol pun.Sure jadik punye!' Haha boy she was right and wrong at the same time. With new oven and practically zero experience in baking cookies, I burned the first batch of cookies.Ok mana I tau takyah preheat oven dulu! Sib baik the next batches turned out well, but I faced another problem. Cookies tak masak mengikut temperature and time yang disyorkan dalam resepi. Maka I keep baking them again and again, sampai dah flat tak larat. I started the project around 2.30pm but sebab oven comel bleh masuk sebatch je skali, sampai kul 5 tak habis lagi.Dah aku nak masak utk berbuka la pulak kan.. jadinya straight sampai bukak pose I masak, penat cam hape. Camnelah gayanya orang yang buat bisnes kuih raya tu kan.. tabik laa. Next cookies bila? Haha tengok la dulu, KPI I satu jenis je kali ini.Yang lain wait and see :p
4. Finally our internet crisis is almost over sebab ada orang dah resah gelisah dah takleh monitor well (read : perigi) dia over the weekend :P OK almost ye, kerana modem I hanya sampai esok sebelum pukul 12. Memang spoil planning balik raya betul.. Can you believe that TM takde coverage kat rumah I? Padahal blok2 sebelah ada.So sorry la streamyx, we resorted to P1 instead (as if we have other choice la). Let us experience it for a while and we'll let you know our review ok!
5. One fine morning ketika sedang bermalas-malasan di pagi cuti, we had the balik raya discussion for the second time kerana our parents twitched their plans a little bit. It is quite complicated as we need to go back to.... six kampungs?? Yes six. (1)The parents' house, (2)the inlaw's house, (3)mom's kampung, (4) abah's kampung, (5) MIL's kampung, (6) PIL's kampung! Luckily these places are scattered around two states only.. buatnya kalau ada kampung kat sabah ke, kelantan ke? hahah mungkin I terpaksa cuti raya 2 minggu.
6. My abah mertua beraya di perbatasan (wah term askar betul) tahun ni.. kesian mama. Tapi dia dah biasa. So I atau you jangan la merengek bermanja2 at least our husbands beraya skali ngan kita tahun ni.
7. Last but not least, I wish to seek forgiveness on any wrongdoings that I've done to you, yes each and every one of you.Maaf dan ampun atas segalanya..sayan hanya manusia biasa yang banyak kesilapan. To my loveliest Encik A, ampunkan dosa-dosa I yer..sorry tak sempat balas kad raya Abang. Hahah ok2 iklan2. Mudah-mudahan Allah menerima amalan kita sepanjang Ramadhan dan seterusnya buat bekalan di Akhirat kelak :) Jemput lah beraya di rumah ye kalau nak rasa choc chip cookies I.. haha (sila jangan high expectation, biase saje)