Saturday, February 03, 2007

The Good Old Days

(above : Ceramic Tiles Manufacturing Process-Project Details)

(above : our final system, simulated on a board )
These pictures were taken during my final viva in EE Lab 4, shortly before I went to the Industrial Internship training.Okay, that was about more than eight months ago, but I remembered the lab session as one of the most exciting ever, and we really enjoyed ourselves (despite the `weird' lab instructors, hah-ha).And well, the result most of us got for the lab was not so bad after all.It relates mostly on Control System and its implementation in manufacturing and control plants, and it explains well the reason I chose my major-Instrument and Control System.
So, who says Electrical and Electronics Engineering is dull and boring, anyway?=P

No comments: