I've got this from a friend (thanks!), originally posted in PPIM's website. You guys might want to check this out.
All the below Masterfood Company Chocolate Products (Mars) are no longer Halal. They started using Animal product rennet(pork) in it for products that have expiry date after 1 st of October 2007.
Check this article from BBC News
And this from the Vegetarian Society
· Dove Chocolate
· Kudos (North America)
· M-Azing (North America)
· Mars Bar
· Mars Delight
· Milky Way
· Minstrels (UK only)
· Mars Planets (newly inroduced in UK)
· Snickers (The top-selling candy bar in the United States. Known in the UK as Marathon until 1990.)
· Starburst (Originally Opal Fruits in the UK.)
· 3 Musketeers (North America)
· Snicker's Marathon Energy Bar
Well, looks like we have to look for another chocolate products, I guess.