Saturday, January 19, 2008

Hiatus

Assalamualaikum and good day to all.


Always, it is not easy for me to create a post. One single post demands a lot of my time and energy. Often I spend several hours just to write an article in this blog, believe it or not. Because I don't want to write without a focus, or just rant about myself or my personal life. If you interprete this blog as my personal blog where I pour my emotions and thoughts freely, you're not quite right. I write more for other people than myself. Buktinya?? I have my own personal diary. Written, ok, not another secret blog. So don't bother to google it okay (haha).


So tonight, when I have the same awkward feeling where I want to write something but not quite sure what to write and where to start, I clicked on the links at my Archive, dated more than a year ago where I started to write in blogspot. Those articles were written during my internship time, and I think I write better those days compared to now. The issues are good, the elaborations are sharp and personal. At least, that's what I think. And I love to reread my previous posts for self-evaluation and improvements.


Here is one of my all-time-favourite article, written by myself : http://norshahira.blogspot.com/2006/08/my-recent-passion.html

The natural way of writing back then, keeps me going on in this blog world no matter what (need to explain, I'm a self-motivated kind of person. So this is not so weird..) The feeling is mutual, like it was written by somebody else. But the most precious thing is the comment left by my anonymous reader :


At 5:09 AM, salsabila
go ahead sister.. people will say what they want to say.. we cant stop them unless by themselves. rite? for sake of islam and the blessing of Allah, write in English so as in Malay - contribute something fo Islam.. u have the strength.. :)



This comment really inspires me. Thanks so much.
I'm pretty sure this blog will be on hiatus for a while, so please bear with me.
I'm in a transition phase, so have to adjust here and there. I will share more with all of you when I got the chance.

Until then.

No comments: