Monday, December 25, 2006

Explaination...

Ini hanya teaser.Can you guess who's wedding is this?? Wait for my next update soon..

OK, I think I should do this formally.



Salam to all readers,



Maybe some of you were quite surprised with the change of this blog theme over the weekend.Actually it was done accidentally, and I didn't even notice it until this morning.Yup, public holiday also means blogging holiday for me :P I was testing and adjusting the blog codes here and there, and I didn't notice I actually forgot to change back my blog template to the previous one.Thus no worries, ladies and gents, I'm back with my old sweet blog theme.And yes, don't expect this skin to stay that long.As the coming 2007 is just around the corner, I'm thinking to do some `face-lift' over this faithful blog...just wait and see.



I'm actually expecting to do it by this week, but suddenly my boss handed me some tasks to be completed within two days! And I am in the midst of revising and doing last minute adjustment to my presentation slides!! (Perfect timing :( ) There goes my intention to appeal a half day on Thursday, but on Friday I'm confirmed (by myself) an off-day to a short vacation in Kangar, before going home (again).



OK, expect more from me soon..(or maybe not so soon)

Daa~




No comments: